Revealed: How To Improve Your Golf Swing And Get The Perfect Golf Swing




Attention Golfers: Give Me Just One Hour of Your Time And I'll Show You How To Shave At Least 7 Strokes From Your Game And Add 50 to 70 Yards To Your Tee Shots... Guaranteed!


Imagine the Look On Your Friends' Faces As You Step Up To The Tee And Crush A Long, Towering Drive... Straight Down The Middle Of The Fairway... Easily Going 50 Yards Past ANY Of Their Shots.

And imagine as they stand there in envy as you chip it onto the green and sink a 31 foot putt for birdie. They'll be dying to know your secrets...

Recently... I was out playing a round of golf with some friends at a local country club.

The last time we played together... I played so poorly, I ended up being the laughing stock of the group.

It was time to redeem myself. The first hole was a short par-4.

When it was my time to tee off, I placed the ball up on the tee and crushed a gorgeous 325-yard shot straight down the middle of the fairway and onto the green.

Man, you should have seen the look on their faces.

Each of the other guys went up and... like they usually do... either dropped the ball into a bunker, hit it into the rough, or barely put any distance on it at all.

I then proceeded to sink a 34-foot putt from the fringe of the green for eagle!

My golf partners couldn't believe their eyes. They even "jokingly" checked my golf balls to see if I was playing with anything illegal!

I finished the round shooting a 77.

Now... if you would have asked me if this was possible a few years ago... I would have said "No way."

But nowadays... it's pretty common for me to go out with a foursome for a 5pm tee time. And by the end of 18... I'm at least double digit strokes ahead.

Most days... I'm shooting under 80 ANY TIME I play.

I truly believe this guide is the fastest, simplest, and easiest way for you to improve ALL aspects of your golf game. It has helped over 100,000 people do just that!

But even so... you still might have some doubt whether this guide can live up to my claims. So please, let me eliminate all worry for you...

Get this guide now and use my proven techniques.

If, for any reason at all, you're not completely satisfied with what it's done for you and your golf game... simply let me know within 8 weeks and you'll get a prompt and courteous refund.

So I guess what I'm saying is, don't decide now if this guide is for you.

Just get it and try it out.

If you haven't gotten more than your money's worth... if you haven't shaved 7 to 10 strokes off your game... if you're not playing the best golf of your life... just email him and he will I'll refund 100% of your purchase price.

Not only that... He will give YOU $50 if it's all been a waste of your time!

It's true. If, after diligently following my instructions and practicing at least fifteen minutes every day for 30 days, you honestly feel that you haven't improved a bit and using my system has been a waste of your time, He Wants you you to write and tell him about it. For that, I'll happily send you a check for $50.

He's not worried about this offer because he know's most people are honest folks and will hold up your end of the bargain. More importantly, He is 100% positive that he can help your game and have a big impact in just 30 days.
  • 4 Proven Techniques to Get You Into the 70's Instantly - In just minutes you can learn what I have toiled with for most of my life! I give you step-by-step instructions on specifically what to do in terms of your swing.

  • Dealing With Trouble Shots - New! - You'll learn how to turn adversity into birdie with these proven techniques to save you from even the toughest of bad breaks.
  • My Highly Effective "Putting Results" Practice Game - New! - I created this game that gets me focused on draining everything in sight. You'll learn to approach every putt as if you'll make it...even if you're 35 feet away! I detail it for you step by step to improve your putting instantly.
  • The 10 Essential Components of Breaking 80 - After corresponding and working with thousands of golfers who break 80 (and a lot who don't), I line out for you the absolute must-haves for your game and how to incorporate them effectively.
  • How to Develop a Rock-Solid Short Game - You won't have to worry about hitting greens in regulation when I teach you how to get up and down from nearly everywhere.specifically what to do in terms of your swing.
  • Secrets to Reading Greens Properly - New! - Isn't is frustrating when you hit a putt the perfect speed and distance only to find the line was off? I'll unveil to you how read greens so that before you even hit the ball you'll have unfair advantage over your competitors!
  • The Putting Secrets of the Pros - We all know that the real difference between the guys who play professional golf and the accomplished amateur is putting. I teach you specific techniques and drills so you can expect to drain every putt you swing at.
CLICK HERE! To Improve Your Golf Swing



Monday 22 August 2011

The History of Golf


The history of golf is a debate as to whether the game was invented by the Chinese, the Dutch, or the Scottish.  A game somewhat similar to golf was first mentioned in Dongxuan Records which is a Chinese book of the Eleventh Century.  It was also mentioned in the year 1297 in the Netherlands where the Dutch played a game with a stick and a leather ball.  Whoever hit the ball in a target several hundreds of meters away the least number of times, won.

However, the Scots are generally adamant that the game of golf was a Scottish invention on St. Andrews golf course.  The name “golf” is a derivative of the Dutch word “kolf” however, so as for who really invented the game, we say who really cares!

It really doesn’t matter who actually invented the game, but what does matter is how the history of golf has evolved over the years.  Golf courses have not always had eighteen holes.  St. Andrews began with eleven holes dictated by the topography of the land the course was located on.  Players would play the eleven holes out and then back in to total 22 holes.  Later, several of the holes were deemed too short and were combined with each other.  That reduced the number from 11 down to 9 so a complete round of golf was comprised of 18 holes.

By 1744, the game of golf had become wildly popular.  So much so that a group of men called Gentlemen Golfers decided that a set of rules must be laid out for fair play.  They came up with a list of thirteen guidelines on playing the game.

Major changes since the 19th century have occurred in the equipment needed for play.  Better mowers made greens easier to play on.  Golf balls designs would evolve by using rubber and man-made materials which made the ball fly longer on a drive.  The wooden golf tee would make the drive easier.

No discussion of golf history would be complete without talking about the advances made in golf clubs.  Metal shafts came about in the 1930s and most drivers were made of wood which is why they are called woods today even though they are most commonly made these days of metal or titanium.  The golf shaft design has also gravitated towards graphite which is lighter and makes the club easier to swing.

When referring to the history of golf, we can debate exactly where the game originated, but the game of golf as we know it today, most certainly came about in Scotland.  Even if we’re wrong, we do still have this wonderful game – and most of us are very glad about that!


No comments:

Post a Comment